I love the Rock n Roll Expo, I always have a good time and there is a lot going on.
I left work early and got to the Expo around 3:45. I walked right up got my bib, changed my corral (all I had to do is say, I wanted to move up so I went from 16 to 11), and my shirt.
I hit up the following booths:
- Garmin to ask if I can have my intervals on and laps of a mile (nope!)
- Powerbar samples
- Sports Authority coupon
- Alaska Airlines for a free flight drawing
- Grid X for a new intense roller
- Skechers to ask when the new version of my favorite shoe is coming out (by the end of the year!)
- ProCompression where the guy said they are coming out with tights by the end of the year
- Nuun to try some samples (still dont like them!)
- Turkey Trot to get a discount code (sign up to run with me!)
- Naute for new running sunglasses
It was not crowded at all so I was in and out within an hour and got great purchases! I wrote more about my new roller yesterday as part of the Tuesdays on the Run linkup so make sure to check it out. It is still awesome even if it hurts A LOT.
Do you like going to Expos?