- Blue top
- Red ribbon
- Blue ribbon
- Yellow bottoms
- Red headband (can also use a bow)
- Needle and thread
1. Locate a royal blue tank top My mom had one that she never liked and it fit me so that worked well! Target has Some for a good price.
2. Measure your arm and measure the elastic
3. Cut the red and blue ribbon accordingly for both arms. This Mama Makes Stuff has a great tutorial on this so I am not going to rewrite it here but to summarize you will need ribbon in the following lengths:
- 2 pieces of blue 9 inch long
- 2 pieces of blue 10 inches long
- 2 pieces of red ribbon 9 inches long
- 2 pieces of red ribbon 10 inches long
- 2 pieces of red ribbon 8 inches long
5. Down on potential chafing
6. Sew to the shirt and the elastic. Finish the elastic
7. Ready to go!
8. Definitely practice putting it on as it can be complicated.
Yellow shorts, sparkle shirt or tutu work well!
Here's how I made my tutu and it was so easy.
Wearing shorts underneath helps to puff it out and keeps it from touching you
I was snow white for halloween a few years ago so I already had the headband. You can just wear a plan red headband or create a ribbon.
and all together!
Have you ever dressed up as Snow White?