I fly to Fort Worth today for work as a apart of the Strategic Planning Committee for the future of NCTA which is a real honor. And even better-I get to see my siblings on their birthday!! And I plan on blogging while I am there as well :)
However I am worried about food especially since we will be in meetings from 8 to 530, which is a lot of sitting!
Yes I am turning into one of those people that travels with food! I want to test it out to see how it goes I can do it for princess half marathon weekend.
What I have packed to bring with me on the plane:
- Chia seeds
- Flax seeds
- Water bottle
- Empty Tupperware to make chia gel (plan on taking every morning)
- Coconut oil in a bag and wrapped up (for coffee)
- Homemade granola bars in tupperware
- Apples, pears and leftover bananas
- Starbucks via packets
- A package of clif shots (gotta get in my 7-9 mile run)
- Packed lunch-banana, yogurt, pbj sandwich, leftover fruit , bag of chips (strawberries, grapes and blueberries)
I really would like to eat my lunch when I get to the hotel so I don't have to look for food right away.
Also this way I will have snacks during meetings and meals to make sure I get good nutrients. They will be providing most of our meals so I'm hoping there is some good salad and protein options so I can cut out the grains. I'm still having serious issues with gluten. :/
Wish me luck! I will definitely report back on how it goes!