Many websites do grocery store match-ups, which is a great way to save money (Chief Family Officer and Southern Cali Saver are my two favorites) , but I tweak it just a bit. I only highlight the good deals that are healthy, all-natural. Nothing in a box or can (unless it's exceptional!). By buying what is in season and on sale to build your meals, you can save a lot of money each week! As always, YMMV as these are all set to Southern California grocery stores ads.
REMEMBER: Wednesday is double ad wednesday! you can double dip from the week before!
- Strawberries/blackberries-3 for 5
- Tomatoes-49 cents
- avocadoes-49 cents
- onions, radishes-49 cents
- mangoes-49 cents
- grapefruits-49 cents
- lettuce-88 cents
- celery, cucumbers- 99 cents
- squash and tomatoes- 88 cents
- apples-99 cents
- potatoes-49 cents
- celery and carrots-99 cents
- chicken drumsticks and legs-99 cents
- kind bars- 4 for 5 dollars
- chicken breases- 2.99/lb
- organic kale-99 cents
- lettuce-99 cents
- avocados-69 cents
- Chicken breasts-1.88/lb
- Sweet corn-5 for 2 bucks
- Watermelon-49 cents/lb
- Carrots-99 cents
- Jalapeños-2 lbs for 1 dollar
- Tomatoes and onions-99 cents/lb
- Farmer johns sausage links-1.50 each
FRESH N EASY
- sadly still no ad!!! i guess the ads are gone forever now :( Always check your account for extra point coupons!
- mangoes- 50 cents
- Chicken grill pack-1.29/lb
- Pork ribs-2.49/lb
- corn 2 for 1
- seedless watermelon- 3.99 each
- Greek yogurt-95 cents
- Kraft cheese- 2.99
- Philadelphia cream cheese- 1.99
- 18 count eggs- 2.99
- bell peppers-1 dollar each
- lettuce-99 cents/ orgnaic lettuce-1.69
- 5 DOLLAR FRIDAYS-maybe orange juice?
- As always, check your Just for You account. I got the following deals: cheese, fruit, etc.
My shopping plan for the week:
I plan on going to Vons to grab a few good deals from Just4u and head to Sprouts! it's been awhile and I want to get some cheap produce and also grab a small samplings of coconut flour and almond flour to try out!
- What do you plan on shopping for this week?