Erika from MCM Mama Runs, Marcia from Marcia's Healthy Slice and Patty from No-Guilt Life.This week's topic is Fall Race Schedule!Here is my list:
- 2016 Dumbo Double Dare (10k + Half)
- 4.01k Prudential Run
- 2016 Disneyland Paris 5k
- 2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon
- 2016 Sury City 10 Miler
- 2016 Wine and Dine 5k
- 2016 Wine and Dine Lumiere Challenge (10k + Half Marathon)
- 2016 Avengers Infinity Gauntlet Challenge (10k + Half)
- 2016 LA Turkey Trot (5k +10k) or Burbank Turkey Trot
- 2016 Santa Monica Christmas Run 10k
Here are my thoughts on them:
- First up is this weekend-Disneyland 5k,10k and half. I love kicking off Labor Day weekend with Disneyland half marathon weekend! I can't believe it will be my 6th DL half! Wow!
- After that, I'm adding a free fun run: the Prudential 4.01k and yes just like the commercials haha.
- And then the next weekend is Disneyland Paris half marathon: basically the race I've dreamed of for my whole life! 5k and half for me!
- After Europe, I'll be back for my Fall goal race: Surf City 10 miler. I have been adjusting my goal race times but we will see how it goes-flat and supposed to be fast so if the weather cooperates, I should have a good race! And an automatic PR since I've never run a 10 miler before.
- I'll have a few weeks off and then a crazy November like usual:
- Food and wine festival with wine and dine 5k,10k and half (yay inaugural medals!)
- Next week I'll be back for the Avengers Infinity gauntlet 10k and half.
- I'm going to do a turkey trot and I think I will do the one in Burbank! Always up for a new race and interested to see how it goes.
- And I will round out the year by running the Santa Monica Christmas run and hoping for a PR. With the course change, I'll definitely be more prepared (hat, better outfit, etc) and hoping to get enough rest.
- And even though it's technically Winter-all of the prep is to get me to Goofy in January!
So how about for you? How is your Fall race schedule shaping up?