- Get up around 7: make the bed, fold my laundry from yesterday and put it up, go make breakfast for me and my boyfriend and put up the dishes from the dishwasher (obsessed with having the dishwasher!)
- 8: get in a quick workout, shower, have breakfast and smoothie while checking emails
- 930: Go to Trader Joe's to grab dinner and drive to work
- 1030: Get to work and head straight to a meeting, have an online meeting, run an errand basically to my works version of a garage sale and before I know it, it's 3:30 and time for me to head to class! Have my 20oz coffee with a shot of espresso ready to go that I got after our garage sale errand
- 4pm: class starts and it's our last one of the semester! Quiz and discussion and dinner break and reflection and 8 presentations. We're actually going to get out early! By 30 minutes!
- 9:45:class is DONE! It is one of my classmates birthdays so we're going out to celebrate at a bar called 82! It has tons of video games and delicious drinks. We also got 2 promo codes for an app called Tabbed Out. Basically it allows you to open a tab from your phone and pay and you never have to worry about leaving your card at the bar again. On a 36 dollar bar tab (which is only 3 drinks-gotta love LA) I saved 20 bucks with promo codes!
- 1240:Drive home
- 1AM: get home and realize this the first thing I've really driven to my new apartment. It was great!
- 130 AM: stop and check the mail, Unpack my stuff, repack for the next day, drink 60oz of water while catching up on the Ben Affleck drama and crawl into bed after posting this. Alarm is set for 7am
And that is basically it for me. Class days are always LONG but I only have exactly one more year until ABD (all but dissertation).
What is your typical day like?