Out of all of my costumes, the Anna costume is one of my favorites. I have worn it 3 different times: Inaugural Enchanted 10k, at the 24-hour Disney Day, and the 2014 Santa Monica-Venice Christmas Run 10k.
Since there was a good size group of us running for the WDW 5k, we decided to do Frozen and have Olaf, Kristoff, Anna, Elsa and a troll.
I have already written here about how to make an Anna costume, so this post is more about turning it into a winter Anna costume since the 5k had a wind chill of 25!
1. Black shirt with the design on it and gold ribbon
2. Blue skirt with floral decoration
3. Hair in braids (I like to add a pink headband)
Now for winter:
1. A blue or green long sleeve shirt
2. A pink cape or wrap
3. Gloves (I just used the blue ones I had)
4. Pants to go under the skirt
And that's it! Anyone else ever run in a winter version of the Anna outfit?