We arrived about 15 min early and were seated right on time for our reservation. They had 3 tea packages you could choose from with a wide variety of teas. Since I'm gluten free, they were able to accommodate me very easily.
We chose the second package, The Platinum (65 dollars):
- Sparkling Wine
- Scones- came with Devonshire cream, blueberry preserves and lemon curd
- Salad- with green goddess salad
- Tea sandwiches- tomato/mozzarella, cucumber/watercress, salmon, and egg salad
- Dessert-mine was mostly macaroons
- Tea- I had the Eros tea (mandarin orange, vanilla with Ceylon)
- Farewell Truffle- amazing chocolates!
The service was nice and also a good pace. They brought the tea, the salad and champagne, and then the scones and sandwiches, and then wrapped up with dessert and got our truffles to go. All of mine were gluten free and amazing.
Overall, we LOVED tea and I'm hoping they continue this.
Has anyone else tried the afternoon tea at Disneyland?