As you have probably noticed, my blogging has been less than consistent! Maybe this is because of all of the traveling I have been doing so much traveling! Since April 12th, I have been on a plane every week for 8 straight weeks! Me and LAX are on BFF basis and it has been so crazy but amazing.
- April 12-April 19th-WDW for Star Wars
- April 28th-May 2nd-Texas for my uncle's wedding
- May 8th-May 11th-Orlando for Universal with the fam
- May 19th-23rd-NYC for a wedding
- May 27th-May 30th-Tempe for a nice and relaxing weekend!
All happy things but also so stressful. I basically unpack and repack. and all of this packing while still being in school and dealing with work things so it is always busy! I am excited to be back on Monday and not have to fly again until July!
But here is what I learned:
- I prefer Window seats. I got a few aisles seats and I noticed they had less room at your feet which I did not like. I also prefer a window for sleeping on red eyes.
- Carry on is so much easier when you have priority. I have priority boarding on
- Driving to LAX works for me. I started driving again to LAX and I find it so much easier than getting a ride.
- I love terminal 1 and 6 and hate 3. At LAX, Terminal 1 was redone and it is awesome (Southwest), and Terminal 6 is also redone (Delta). Terminal 3 (Virgin America) is not good as the set up is a circle. There is not much food and not many seats and security is a mess.
- Red eyes are getting tougher as I get older. I used to take red eyes and be okay with it, but now I struggle. I think I figured out it is not taking a nap early. In Orlando, I try and stay up and I think that is not working. In NYC, I was able to sleep right away and felt much better throughout the day.
How about everyone else? Anyone doing a lot of traveling lately?