It's my birthday weekend and it's a big one. I'm turning 30! I'm excited to celebrate all weekend.
The 5 things I'm looking forward to for my birthday weekend:
- Going to Universal Studios Hollywood. This is something new for me as I've never celebrated my birthday at a theme park that wasn't Disney but the opportunity to celebrate in Hogsmeade is too much to pass up. I will be heading there after work today!
- My actual birthday party at Universal Citywalk. I have a good number of friends coming and it'll be fun to celebrate with drinks in buckets!!
- Harry Potter trivia. And the fun continues on Saturday so we head to Harry Potter trivia!
- My final activity in my 20s. I will be closing out my 20s jn the most quintessential way. I will be up at 4am to call Disney dining to book dining reservations for our Princess weekend. Since I was born at 4:24, basically as soon as I get off the phone, I'll be 30! And I will celebrate by going back to sleep after calling my mom of course!
- Brunch on Sunday. I found a new brunch spot by my place that I've been wanting to try out so this is the perfect time to do that!
What are your weekend plans?