So with the crazy El Nino wrecking havoc on the weather, it is actually cold here! I have been wearing coats to work and running in sub-40 degree temps and I love it. Here are some of the fun things I have done this week:
- Slept with the heater on and felt so snug in my bed
- Wore a winter coat to work including gloves for the walk to the train station
- Wore my compression tights from ProCompression for a run for the first time (I have only been wearing them on airplanes basically)
- Drank hot tea while cuddling on the couch
- Made my own mulled wine (heated red wine on the stove with nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, a splash of orange juice) and it was delicious
How about you? What have you been up to with the crazy weather?