On tues!) and will come back for Thanksgiving, (my turkey trots will hopefully in the low 40s!) let's talk favorite drinks to keep you warm!
- Mulled wine-it's basically heated wine with spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. It sounds gross burnt is amazing and so soothing!
- Hot apple cider-I haven't had this yet this year but I love apple cider, especially with sticks of cinnamon
- Peppermint tea-I drink hot tea all year around at work but this time of year I love peppermint tea, it's so refreshing!
- Starbucks holiday drinks-I had to lump them all together because I love them! The new chestnut praline is super rich and buttery and the caramel brûlée tastes just like you think it should
- Adult beverages-oh spiked drinks! Whether it is spiked egg nog, spiked cider or anything else, it's delicious!
So how about you? What hot drinks do you enjoy when the weather gets chilly?