Hi all! Linkup Friday!! Thanks to our amazing hostesses: the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!). This week's theme is Love.
My boyfriend and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday!! In honor of that, I will be recapping 5 trips we have taken together. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
1. San Francisco-we took a trip as he had never been and had a great time and it was our first time traveling together. We want to go back because we couldn’t get tickets to Alcatraz but both loved it and I went to the Muir woods for the first time.
2. Grand Canyon-we drove from LA to celebrate our first anniversary and it was crazy with traffic and when we got to AZ, we lost an hour! Nothing like pulling up to a little motel at 3am to check in! But it was amazing to see the Grand Canyon with snow!!
3. Texas-he got to meet my family and do Thanksgiving. We have gone back once since then and he wants to come for Christmas this year too!
4. Atlanta/Philadelphia-spent our second anniversary getting stranded in Atlanta for the night because of weather and finally made it to Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. We had a great time and he finally got to see snow for the first time (so much walking around in the snow!).
5. Milwaukee/Orlando-we flew standby to Orlando and got stuck in Milwaukee. We made the most of it and got to Orlando the next morning and spent 6 days together at my favorite place on the planet: Walt Disney World and he was obsessed(okay, maybe not obsessed as me but he really liked it)! So much that we're going back for 10 days this summer with my family. Now to get him to do a rundisney race with me there ;)
FUTURE TRIPS: Catalina Island for our anniversary on Sunday, Walt Disney World with the family in June and maybe a few small trips in between!
Since we won't be celebrating until Sunday, we are going tomorrow to celebrate by having a romantic Italian dinner and seeing Lady the Tramp. I've already told him I want a picture with us and a spaghetti noodle and him pushing a meatball to me so we will see if he obliges ;)
What are you doing to celebrate Valentines Day?