This Christmas has been great-we got to get all 7 of the grandkids together for the first time since my cousin was born in July and had some great food on my Mom's side and we will all be together on my Dad's side in a few days.
But onto the Survey!!!
- Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate-my mom just made the most amazing recipe. However, I am getting more into Eggnog-I like the Eggnog Latte at Starbucks
- Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa just sits presents under the tree as wrapping would take too much time (this is what I have always thought since i was a child). All presents wrapped are from family.
- Colored lights or white lights? I love white lights but colored are so fun.
- Do you hang mistletoe? Yes! finally but it's not real :/
- When do you put up decorations? November 1st-no joke. I want the full Nightmare before christmas experience as Halloween, Christmas and Fall all overlap for short period of time. This year my tree went up October 26th and will stay up until January 17th.
- Favorite holiday dish? My grandma's desserts and creamy corn! yummy!
- Favorite holiday memory from when you were a child? waking up at 4:30 am and opening presents. My brother and I could never wait.
- What’s on your Christmas wish list? I don't have much of a list-I always give people odd items I want but don't buy like grapefruit spoons.
- Do you open gifts on Christmas eve? Yes! We usually do a full Christmas on Christmas Eve and have since I was little since my mom has always worked either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lots of disney ornaments. my tree has lights built in
- Snow – love it or dread it? love it! I miss it!
- Real or fake tree? I love real but don't buy them...yet. My tree is fake for now.
- What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you? the real meaning of Christmas-Jesus' birthday!
- Favorite holiday dish (dessert)? warm drinks
- What is your favorite tradition? driving around and looking at Christmas lights
- What tops your tree? a yellow star-I want to get a tinkerbell eventually
- Giving or receiving? both are important but I find I am hard to shop for. I really don't need anything
- Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night for religious, Happy Holidays-Wonderful Christmas Time and Christmas Songs as my other favorites
- Candy canes – yay or nay? Yay! love them
- Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life-I cry everytime!
- What do you leave for Santa? cookies, milk and carrots for Rudolph!
- Do you have a Christmas morning tradition? wake up, take a pic on the stairs and open presents! then make breakfast and play with our toys
- Shop online or at the mall? I am turning into an online shopper. Too many people at the mall!
- Christmas letter or card? Card! However next year I want to write a letter as well!
What are some of your favorite things about the Holiday?