I actually am going to start going to the gym next week! As a student, I can go to the gym at work/school for free so I am going to take advantage of it on days I need to be at work early for class (I start work around 8 on days I have class so I can leave early). I plan on leaving my leaving my house around 6:15, should be at work by 6:45 (since traffic will be less) and then be at the gym by 7. Do a 30-40 min workout, shower and get dressed and head back to work for breakfast.
5 things I need to make my new workout schedule at the gym work:
1. workout shoes in my office-I have a pair of my sneakers in my office so I will try those out. I will wear my workout clothes straight from my house and pack my clothes for work and bring them along.
2. office keys, student ID, staff ID-I will need to get a pouch to put all of my stuff in so I can get into my building and also my
3. water bottle-I have an old one I can bring along to ensure I am hydrated
4. towel-I can borrow one from the gym so I can shower
5. toiletries- so I can actually take a shower! And I will need shower shoes as well. I plan on using my leftover Disney toiletries and the usual (soap, lotion, deodorant, perfume, a bit of makeup)
What do you take to the gym?