Follow along on Social Media with my Adventure: Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, Periscope (Juliana@4 Well Rules)
Hi all! Linkup Friday!! Thanks to our amazing hostesses: the DC Trifecta Bloggers (Courtney from Eat Pray Run DC, Mar from Mar on the Run, and Cynthia from You Signed Up For What?!).
1. Weekly Piyo workout- this did not happen! ugh! the taper and traveling makes this hard D
2. Weight train 3x a week-I stuck mostly to this except for traveling. I want to work on making these workouts longer B+
3. Plank a Day-started off strong and then fell off C
4. Ankle, Feet and Calf Stretch every day-I did this up until my Star Wars races and then fell off C
5. Work on 1 chi running principle every time I run- I am still working on this. It has been awesome A
1. Weight train 3x a week: I gotta get back into this with RnRSD on the horizon
2. Plank a Day- I have gotten away from this but I think it will do me some good
3. Ankle, Feet and Calf Stretch every day- I did this about 75% of the time and it made a difference. I think doing it every day will be even better.
4. 2 glasses of water at night, 1 in the morning: I am drinking enough water at work but I seem to be struggling at home!
5. average 7.5 hours of sleep : getting into bed at 10 will help with this.