I am in Orlando for a short Universal trip and then onto Walt Disney World for Food and Wine festival, the start of Christmas, and running the Wine and Dine 5k (corral A!), wine and dine 10k (potential corral A) and Wine and Dine Half (corral D!). Follow along on Social Media with my Adventure: Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, Periscope (Juliana@4 Well Rules)
Hi all! Linkup Friday!! As the Friday Five was disbanded last week, Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness have picked up with the Friday Five 2.0!
I am having a great time down in Orlando and I hope you are following along with me! I visited the Food and Wine festival on Thursday and definitely got my moneys worth! Here are the top 5 things I have eaten so far (I will be back on Sunday and Monday too!)
- Lamb chop in Australia- lamb chop with a mint pesto and potato crunchier
- Mojo pork in Islands of the Caribbean -pulled pork with black beans, white rice and pickled onions
- Cheddar cheese soup in Canada-the best soup on the planet
- Duck confit at the Chew Collective-duck confit with creamy polenta and fire roasted salsa
- Liquid nitrogen chocolate-almond truffle- amazing dessert that was gluten free and included a whiskey caramel sauce
Have you ever been to the Epcot Food and Wine festival?