As I post this,I am sitting in the airport about to head to NYC and I am excited. Excited but also nervous. Here are the 5 things I am most looking forward to:
- Running the NYCM-the reason I am going! So excited to participate in my first World Major! I will definitely be buying a finisher jacket once I am done.
- Seeing my friends-I am staying with friends that I have not seen in a few years so since I will be laying pretty low, I will be able to catch up with them
- 9/11 Museum and Freedom Tower-I have been to the Memorial and it's definitely very touching but I can't wait to see the Museum and go to the top of the Freedom Tower. I will be doing this on Monday morning.
- Shake shack-I have been studying the menu and can't wait for my burgers, sweet potato fries and shake after the race!
- Cold weather! It has been so hot here, I can't wait to wear some long sleeves and a coat!
What are your favorite things to do in NYC?
I am in New York City to run the NYCMarathon and then heading down to Orlando for a short Universal trip and then onto Walt Disney World for Food and Wine festival, the start of Christmas, and running the Wine and Dine 5k (corral A!) and Wine and Dine Half (corral D!).
Follow along on Social Media with my Adventure: Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, Periscope (Juliana@4 Well Rules)