I leave for Florida on Tuesday and I can't wait to return to my favorite time of year to visit WDW. One of the reasons for this that it is the Food and Wine festival as well as the start of Christmas! Here are the five things I'm most looking forward to about Wine and Dine weekend:
- Holiday 5k- this was one of my favorite races last year and I'm excited to do it again and run in Animal Kingdom
- Wine and dine half-I never got a good experience from splash n dash 2014 and half of the half 2015 so I'm interested to see how this stacks up
- Pumpkin spice macaron ice cream sandwich-my favorite snack is back! I think I may buy two at once
- Cheddar cheese soup-I love this soup in Canada and I love that it's a small sample
- AP glass-once you visit Epcot 3 times, you can go and get your AP glass! I have one from last year and it's so cute. I'm excited to get another one this year
And of course all of the friends I will see along the way! I will be at Universal on Weds and then over to WDW to run the 5k on Friday, 10k on Saturday and Half marathon on Sunday.
Anyone else have race plans coming up?