Many websites do grocery store match-ups, which is a great way to save money (Chief Family Officer and Southern Cali Saver are my two favorites) , but I tweak it just a bit. I only highlight the good deals that are healthy, all-natural. Nothing in a box or can (unless it's exceptional!). By buying what is in season and on sale to build your meals, you can save a lot of money each week!
- sweet mini peppers-2 dollars/1 lb
- organic grape tomatoes-2 dollars/pint
- cuties-2.88/3 lb bag
- watermelon-3 lbs/1 dollar
- potatoes or cabbage- 3 lbs/1 dollar
- tomatoes- 88 cents/lb
- cilantro, radishes or onions-3 for 1 dollar
- oranges-88 cents/lb
- bell peppers-50 cents each
- mangoes- 50 cents each
- celery, eggplant, 1 lb peeled carrots-98 cents
- organic avocados-98 cents
- organic kale- 98 cents
- chicken breast tender-2.49/lb
- chia seeds-7.99/lb
- Sprouts peanut butter-2.79 each
Apples 99 cents/lb
- Blueberries and blackberries-1.50 each
- Lettuce-99 cents
- Oranges-99 cents
- Tropicana-3.99 for 89 oz
FRESH N EASY
sadly still no ad!!! i guess the ads are gone forever now :(
Always check your account for extra point coupons!
- Chicken Grill Pack 99 cents/lb
- Strawberries 3.99/3 lbs (dangit! i got these for 5 bucks on Friday! guess i gotta get them again!)
- Clementines 3.99/3lb bag
- Chobani yogurt-$1 each
- open nature yogurt-95 cents
- WINE!! 30% off (an additional 10% off when you buy 6 bottles)-combine that with Just4U coupons and you can good wine for 3-4 bucks/bottle
- Powerade-buy 10,get 10 free! wow!
- matzos (gotta prep for Passover!) 2.99/5 lb
- Lucerne butter- 2.99 each
- Corn-50 cents each (Ive been craving corn too)
- grapefruit-50 cents each
- bell peppers-59 cents each
- pineapple-2.99/ each
- 5 DOLLAR FRIDAYS- blueberries and blackberries-2.50 each//Trop 50, 89 oz, 5 dollar each
As always, check your Just for You account. I got the following deals: eggs, Paul lemonade, carrots, lemons, kiwis.
My shopping plan for the week:
I will go to Von's to grab carrots and kiwis and maybe a few other things like corn! I still have yogurt and cabbage left over so I can eat those next week for lunch. I may also pop into Sprouts as it has been way too long.
I need to start eating from my freezer again as there's a lot of good food in there.
What are your grocery plans for this week?