Many websites do grocery store match-ups, which is a great way to save money (Chief Family Officer and Southern Cali Saver are my two favorites) , but I tweak it just a bit. I only highlight the good deals that are healthy, all-natural. Nothing in a box or can (unless it's exceptional!). By buying what is in season and on sale to build your meals, you can save a lot of money each week! As always, YMMV as these are all set to Southern California grocery stores ads.
- Strawberries 1.67 each
- seedless watermelon-1.98 each
- baby carrots, celery-88 cents
- bell peppers and cucumbers-50 cents
- grapefruit-88 cents
- cluster tomatoes-98 cents
- broccoli-98 cents
- oranges-88 cents
- apples-98 cents/lb
- potatoes-49 cents/lb
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs-1.99/lb
- voskos greek yogurt-1 dollar
- bob red mill flour-2.99 each (organic-3.99)
- grass fed organic beef- 7.99/lb
- organic kale-99 cents
- ham-88 cents
- Pineapple-49 cents/lb
- Butter 2.50
- Avocado and mango-99 cents
- Watermelon-49 cents/lb
- Organic baby carrots-1.50
- Vegetables-1 dollar
- Gatorade-89 cents
FRESH N EASY
- sadly still no ad!!! i guess the ads are gone forever now :( Always check your account for extra point coupons!
- Organic baby carrots-1.49
- Corn-2 for 1 dollar
- 5 DOLLAR FRIDAYS- asparagus, toilet paper, dunkin donuts coffee
- As always, check your Just for You account. I got the following deals: tea, carrots, cucumbers, green onions, cheese
I plan on swinging by Von's for the few veggies I can get on sale and then go to Ralph's to get ham, pineapple, strawberries and a few other items that are loaded on my card.
What are your shopping plans for this week?