Hi all! Friday was a very busy shopping day and I got a lot of good stuff!
RALPHS- spent 11 dollars
- Free iced tea for Ralph (not in pic)
- Skinny girl hummus to try it
- Sliced onion
- Carrots and sugar peas
- Organic kale
RUNNING STORE-Run with Us. Spent about 6 bucks
New fuel to try. I've always liked clif but want to see how other things work. I will try some next week on my 6 mile run.
FRESH N EASY-spent 10
- Ginger root
- Spinach and bacon salad lots (one for a meeting and one for dinner tonight)
- Brussel sprouts and bacon
- Cauliflower with lemon and herbs
- 2 boxes of poptarts because I've been craving them and they were cheap
- 2 things of peanut butter for Ralph
- New tazo tea-cucumber
- Paul Newman lemonade
- Challenge butter (2.43!!)
- Italian sausage
- Bell peppers
- 3 things of lettuce (2 for game night and 1 for lunch this week)
All the Easter stuff was 90% off! So I only spent about 10 bucks on all of that
I also got some good deals on regular things such as a pink sports bra for my lilo costume!
And the board games were on sale too. I got candyland for 2.49!