However I did get 3 shopping trips in!
Tuesday after getting back from Fort Worth I went and did a super quick shopping trip at Fresh n Easy to get salad, and fruit. I ended up getting 3 bags of argula, zucchini (which I made into noodles for lunch next week), and bok choy. Ralph also got a few things-hummus, arizona tea and mango drink. Ralph brought me some oranges (which are amazing oranges btw!) so that's all I needed for the week as I was eating leftovers the last few days. SPENT 13 dollars (sorry no pic!)
I also went shopping today: Fresh n Easy and Vons/Pavillions.
FRESH N EASY-Spent 9 dollars
- 3 organic grapefruits for 74 cents each
- mango lemonade for ralph for 1.99
- 3 lbs of apples for 1.99
- fajita mix for dinner next week for 1.64
- 3 romaine hearts for 1.34 (salad for the week)
VONS/PAVILLIONS-spent 40 (but got a lot of good deals and stock-ups)
- 3 powerades for 69 each
- 3.79 L of water for 1 dollar
- gluten free pasta for 1.50 (and got a coupon for 1.50 off 2!)
- starbucks ground coffee for 5.99
- half gallon of milk for 2.19 (for pasta today and also for princess)
- 4 bags of sargento cheese for 2.92 each
- 2 tillamook greek yogurt for 50 cents each (had a BOGO)
- greek yogurt that is whole milk!!! 2.49
- bananas at 64 cents/lb
- kiwis-25 cents each
- broccoli for 76 cents
- 2 lbs of carrots for 1.79
- 2 lbs of strawberries for 5 dollars
overall, i got some great deals! now to get through all of this food before we leave for Philly on Thursday!