- Strawberries/blackberries-1.50 each
- cucumbers or bell peppers-50 cents
- squash or tomatoes-88 cents/lb
- cantaloupes/honeydew melons-50 cents
- celery, cucumbers, eggplant-88 cents each
- apples and pears-98 cents/lb
- broccoli/cauliflower-98 cents/lb
- grapefruit-50 cents
- Pork-50% off
- Strawberries 1.50 each
- Cucumbers/Bell Peppers-2 for 99 cents
- Cabbage-39 cents
FRESH N EASY
sadly still no ad!!! i guess the ads are gone forever now :(
Always check your account for extra point coupons!
- Corned Beef-1.69/lb
- Red potatoes-39 cents/lb
- cabbage-39 cents/lb
- Rye bread-2.99
cheese, milk, eggs, yogurt, banana, salad dressing, etc.
My shopping plan for the week:
I have a box of local organic fruits and vegetables being delivered tomorrow(for real this time!!) and I can't wait to test it out so I don't need much this week.
I will be buying corned beef, some red potatoes for a nice st patty's day meal(and food for the rest of the week!), and a cheese! other than that, i have more than enough fruit and veggies to hold me over to the next week.
What are your grocery plans for this week?