I hit up both Vons and Fresh n Easy.
FRESH N EASY
- 2 lbs of grapes for 2.49- clearance
- 1 lb of tangelos for 1.24- clearance
- 2 artichokes for 1.74- clearance
- organic cilantro for 98 cents
- 3 lbs of potatoes for 49 cents-clearance
- 2 lbs of onions for 98 cents
- TOTAL: 7.92 and i got some great deals!!
- Paul honey mustard (I've been craving it lately) for 2.35
- 4 powerades for 70 cents (great recovery and also got 12 bonus fuel points)
- cheese for 2.50 (half a bag is too low!)
- frozen hash browns 1.25-clearance
- whole chicken-88 cents/lb
- bananas-69 cents/ lb (I plan on eating about about 3-4 bananas tomorrow)
- asparagus-99 cents/lb
- bell pepper-76 cents
- 2 grapefruits-1 dollar
- WINE-6 bottles for 32 bucks!
Overall I got a lot of things. I was running low on wine and needed to get some champagne for my cousin's 25th birthday next weekend!
How has your grocery shopping gone this week?