So I braved the crowds and went shopping on Thursday night and Ralph's and Sprouts were great. Then I went to a Von's on the way home that was INSANE! Waited 15 min to check out because they had 2 registers. Never again to that Von's!
But I was very successful with my purchases!
- raspberries-99 cents each
- lettuce-99 cents
- bacon-clearance 1.79!
- Milk (which the sell by date was 7/3 ugh. Rookie mistake!)
- celery-48 cents
- bell peppers-48 cents
- green grapes-1.59
- italian squash-51 cents
- mangos-96 cents
- yellow squash-48 cents
- kefir single-1.49 (very good!)
- meat-83 cents
- (i bought way more than this but it was all for Vegas which when i go in 2 weeks, i will post about)
I'm going to keep it super easy this week food wise and plan to go through more things in my freezer and cabinet.
I plan on making the following recipes:
- bacon and eggs for breakfast
- steak one night for dinner
- a stir fry for dinner
- zucchini pizza for dinner
What are you going to be buying this week?