Since I have to work tomorrow, I took today off instead and got my errands done! and of course I spent more on groceries than I was expecting but I got some amazing deals!
VONS- spent 21 (saved 53% though!)
- gluten free pasta for 1 dollar
- Starbucks holiday blend for 2.49 (50% off and I had a 2 dollar coupon)
- bought Paul lemonade (my favorite!) for 1.99
- Bought another greek yogurt for 2.99-best price around
- trop 50-2.29 (i use it to make my homemade gatorade)
- 1 lb of steak for 1.02
- 2 pork chops for 2.93 (amazing cranberry, apple and onion recipe i found)
- 1 lb of bananas for saturday and sunday (69 cents)
- lettuce for 99 cents
- 2 big cartons of blueberries for 3.99 (equal of 4 regular cartons)
- Also 2 bags of cranberries for 50 cents each!
overall, a good haul
FRESH N EASY-spent 12 bucks
I bought a few things to try out since they were very cheap
- stuffed bell peppers- 1.50
- brussel sprouts with bacon, cheese and butter-1.50
- 9 pack of multigrain crackers- 2.20 (i will test these out as snacks this weekend)
- a carton of whole milk for 1.44-an okay price, now I just need to find out something to cook with it before it goes bad next week!
- Angel food cake-1 dollar. AMAZING tasting. i plan on having a big slice after my run on sunday with a glass of wine
- celery-71 cents. i keep trying to grow celery and failing miserably :/
- 2 organic grapefruits for 75 cents. the grapefruit i bought last week was one of the best I have ever had
- 3 lbs of potatoes for 75 cents
- 2 count of squash for 1.49. can't wait to try my spiral cutter next week when it comes!
overall, a good haul I think and it should last me through next week!