Anyways, before heading out to Agoura Hills for my race today I decided to get my grocery shopping and prep in! Along with cleaning my house and updating the blog before leaving at noon (which is the time the expo opens. Hopefully by the time I get there it will be chill).
Anyways, on to the shopping!
- 2 packages of goldfish (I've been craving them and got a package for when Ralph's niece visits)
- 3 lbs of strawberries for 5 bucks! (great deal)
- 2 paul newman lemonade
- 2 packages of eggslands best eggs
- 2 packages of green onions (29 cents each!!)
- 2 packages of cheese
- TOTAL SPENT: 22.70
- green grapes at 1.48/lb
- clearance sausage, 2 packs-2.48/lb
- chicken breasts-1.99/lb
- TOTAL SPENT: 14.89
What did you buy this weekend? What are you going to be making?