Overall, it was very small week for shopping and I hope to keep it that way for the rest of the month!
FRESH N EASY
- not much there :/
- I got a grapefruit because I have been craving one
- I got a bottle of wine (because it was mulled wine and on clearance!)
- steak (over a lb for 1.50! so much better than defrosting what I have in my freezer)
- yogurt (2.99 and good through 2/2/2014) so hopefully this will take me through until I leave for DFW on 1/30
- Jif peanut butter to go. thought i needed some but turns out I had a whole one! but after tinkerbell, glass slipper challenge and LA marathon--that will be at least half if not more and they dont expire until 12/2014!
- gluten free pasta- excited to try this rice pasta
- cheese (I bought raw milk cheese! so excited to try! will be making mac n cheese for this week!)
- small samples of Himalayan pink salt, chia seeds, flax seeds
- lettucs-88 cents
- papaya-1.70 for a large one-decided to get one since I have never bought one myself
- cheap blueberries were gone :(
SMART N FINAL
- I heard they are cheap here and boy were they! each one was about 60-70 cents/oz.
- Ginger, garlic powder, bay leaves, ground mustard, rosemary, cumin!
- kale-organic kale for 99 cents a bunch?!?! such a good deal!
got home and restoked spices and made kale chips to keep in my office when I crave something salty! I am going to make an extra set this weekend to keep at home!
How do you do your shopping?
What did you buy this week?