Many websites do grocery store match-ups, which is a great way to save money (Chief Family Officer and Southern Cali Saver are my two favorites) , but I tweak it just a bit. I only highlight the good deals that are healthy, all-natural. Nothing in a box or can (unless it's exceptional!). By buying what is in season and on sale to build your meals, you can save a lot of money each week! As always, YMMV as these are all set to Southern California grocery stores ads.
REMEMBER: Wednesday is double ad wednesday! you can double dip from the week before!
- Lettuce-88 cents
- squash-98 cents/lb
- Blueberries-98 cents
- Chobani-1 dollar
- Chicken drumsticks and legs-99/ lb
- Organic kale-98 cents
- Potatoes and onions-2 lbs/1 dollar
- Chicken breasts-2.98/lb
- foster farms drumsticks-99 cents/lb
- pork sale-2.99/lb
- broccoli-99 cents
- Bell peppers-99 cents
- Apples-99 cents
- Mangos-99 cents
- Peaches and nectarines-99 cents
FRESH N EASY
- sadly still no ad!!! i guess the ads are gone forever now :( Always check your account for extra point coupons!
- Chicken (drumsticks, thighs and leg quarters)-1.49/lb
- Corn-2 for 1 dollar
- 5 DOLLAR FRIDAYS-berries, olive oil
- As always, check your Just for You account. I got the following deals: fruit, veggies, and coffee.
My shopping plan for the week:
- not much! I'm going to buy some fruit and veggies from sprouts
- Also will head to Von's for just4u deals-mainly a few bananas and potatoes