Many websites do grocery store match-ups, which is a great way to save money (Chief Family Officer and Southern Cali Saver are my two favorites) , but I tweak it just a bit. I only highlight the good deals that are healthy, all-natural. Nothing in a box or can (unless it's exceptional!). By buying what is in season and on sale to build your meals, you can save a lot of money each week! As always, YMMV (Your Milage May Vary) as these are all set to Southern California grocery stores ads.
REMEMBER: Wednesday is double ad wednesday! you can double dip from the week before!
- grapes-78 cents/lb
- blueberries/blackberries-2 for 3 dollars
- mangos-50 cents
- on the vine tomatoes-98 cents/lb
- nectarines-98 cents/lb
- bell peppers and cucumbers-50 cents
- onions and potatoes-2 lbs for 1 dollar
- apples-98 cents/lb
- squash and bell peppers-98 cents/lb
- wild caught seafood-5.99-8.99
- raw almonds-4.99
- chicken breasts-2.99/lb
- grass fed beef-3.99
- horizon products-1-3 dollars each
- Voskos greek yogurt-99 cents
- grapes-99 cents/lb
- peaches, nectarines, plums-99 cents/lb
- farmer john bacon-3.99
- yogurt-1 dollar
- salmon fillets-6.99
- pears-99 cents/lb
- oranges-99 cents/lb
- avcados and mangos-99 cents
- personal seedless watermelons-3 dollars
- chicken drumsticks-1.49
- dannon greek yogurt-1 dollar
- tomatoes on the vine-99 cents
- chicken breasts-1.99/lb
- corn-3 for 1 dollar
- powerades-69 cents
- 5 DOLLAR FRIDAYS-blueberries, etc
As always, check your Just for You account. I got the following deals:
FRESH N EASY
- no ad again :(
- Always check your account for extra point coupons!
My shopping plan for the week: NOT MUCH (again!). I am trying to use up things from my freezer and cabinet and it's going well so far.I plan on getting a few just4u things and maybe go to sprouts, but we will see!
- What's your grocery shopping plan for this week?