LAST WEEK: Overall, pretty good! No alcohol/partying (that is being saved for Vegas) and I ate very clean with a minimal amount of gluten and carbs.
- Meal 1:steak, potatoes and broccoli on tues night
- Meal 2: zucchini pizza on Sunday (recipe this week!)
- I really want to continue to eat healthy and clean until Friday when we will be heading to Vegas!
- I will also be CARBLOADING on weds and thurs as I need to do a 11-mile run on Friday morning.
- My goal is to eat as healthy as possible in Vegas but we will see how it goes! I'm packing fruits so at least ill get those in (and if I'm motivated, I'll make kale chips too!)
- And for rocking my 11 mile run, I will be celebrating with SONIC!!!
MEALS TO COOK:
- stir fry tonight
- Pasta on weds night
- leftover pasta and sweet n spicy chicken on thurs night
LAST WEEK: SO MUCH BETTER than the week before. I did pass out at 830 on Tuesday which helped my sleep a lot.
Hoping to keep my sleep schedule around 8 hours a night for the week and just get as much sleep as possible in Vegas.
Also I have to get much sleep as possible on Friday so I can get up at 6 to fit in my run before it gets warm too late. I need to nap for at least 1-2 hours since I'm the one driving to Vegas.
- Sunday: 9.5 miles at 11:07 pace (hot but I felt good)
- Monday: rest day
- Tuesday: 5k at 11:07 pace
- Wednesday: a bit of yoga as well as deciding in my Core Workout.
- Thursday: 5k at 11:30 (Speed work). Speed work kicked my butt but i walk a lot more while I'm doing it. And core at night
- Friday: walking around the Huntington library and core
- Saturday: 5 mile run at 11:00 pace (which is amazing considering my first mile was 12:00 and my last was 10:12)
- Sunday: Rest day-stretched and core work
- Monday: 15 min weights and core
- Tuesday: 5k easy pace and core
- Wednesday: yoga and core
- Thursday: 5k-easy pace. I'm going to try and run the whole thing!
- Friday: 11 miles at a good pace (11 min miles or below)
- Saturday: rest day (but we can count dancing in Vegas!)
- Sunday: rest day for return back from Vegas and core workout. I would love to get in 3 miles when I get back, but we will have to see
I got a lot of good things in! A large majority related to Disney!
- Monday my mom finalized our WDW trip in June 2015! Beyond excited to start planning this
- Tuesday I cooked dinner for me and Ralph (seriously, cooking is so good for my soul!)
- Wednesday I registered for the Glass Slipper Challenge and started planning my Feb trip now to wdw! excited for this too!
- Thursday Devin made our dining reservations for Dopey!! So much disney goodness this week
- Friday I met up for lunch with Devin at the Huntington Library and got to finally tour the grounds. So freaking beautiful. I want to go back.
- Saturday I hung out with Mallory, ran errands and starting planning for WDW Feb 2015.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday I plan on cooking dinner!
- I have a dinner planned with friends to celebrate one of my friends moving to Japan on Tuesday
- And of course finishing planning and finally going to Vegas to celebrate Ralph's golden birthday Fri-Sun. Super excited to go back to Vegas-it's been almost a year
How was your week?