LAST WEEK: I had way too many sweets this week at work so I have felt very blah all week. I carbloaded well for my 15 mile run pretty well so I will incorporate some of those techniques for my next 2 races.
THIS WEEK: Heading to Texas on Thursday so I did not need to go grocery shopping for much! I am making one meal for dinner on Tuesday that I will have all week. I plan on packing food to take to Texas with me (fruit, sandwich, maybe chips for dinner on the plane Thursday).
LAST WEEK: Much better. I did not go to work on Friday so I was able to sleep in a bit and also got good amount of sleep on Friday and Saturday. I finally feel caught up on sleep! well kinda-that 15 miler really took a lot out of me
THIS WEEK: I am hoping to sleep more this week. I need to get through a few things for class and work on sleeping. I will be able to get good sleep in Texas! as long as the siblings dont wake me up too early!
MON: Piyo Strength Intervals
TUES: 3 miles at
WEDS: PiYo Buns
THURS: 3 miles at 32:13
FRI: rest day-Disneyland walking!
SAT: 4 miles at 10:24 pace (my first legit Tempo Run and I liked it!)
SUN: 15 miles at 2:59 (awful run but it was all my fault)
TOTAL MILEAGE: 25 miles (1 of my largest weeks in awhile)
My runs are getting much better. The last heat wave has seemed to finally end and it is much cooler now! If only the humidity will follow!
MON: Rest day!
TUES: 5k easy pace
THURS: 5k tempo
SUN: Rest Day
- School-I am about 2 weeks ahead on reading which feels great. I feel a bit less stressed now which is great! Now to get through this round of midterms and then onto the Finals!
- Disneyland-finally got back on Friday-rode Space and had an amazing meal at Carthay. It was fine until the afternoon when all of the Halloween people came and it was so crazy busy
- Movies-Gone Girl was AMAZING! I have not read the book and I was really into it.
- Fit2Run-finally made it to the Fit2Run store at century City and my boyfriend and I fell in love. Now I know why the Floridians are obsessed. I plan on going back soon and get properly fitted. I have no idea when that will be though!
- I packed for my trip home. Im flying Virgin and I don't want to pay the luggage fee so I am doing carryon. Now to just finalize my plan for getting to the airport
- TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS! That is all! I can't wait to see my mom and siblings! and eat all the good Texas food!!
- My work furniture arrives on Monday! However, that means I will have to put it together :(