LAST LAST WEEK:
Did well carb loading for my race! Except a post this week where I break down the carbloading.
Pretty good-I splurged in Texas and that’s okay but I feel good. Now to have a few days of regular food and then back to carbloading for wine and dine. I barely cooked and ate out a lot and I will continue that for some of the week. Traveling really throws off my food intake.
I need to review the food I have in my fridge and what I need to get through Monday-Wednesday and also make sure to freeze food for the Thurs-Fri when I get back.
What I need for the week: lunch and dinner, salad, yogurt, fruit, snacks
LAST LAST WEEK: I averaged 8 hours of sleep until I hit Weds and Thurs where I got closer to 7. I realized there is not much I can do if I don’t get to bed until 11 and get up at 6:30. I freak out that I get less sleep than I actually do. I was able to get a lot of homework done before the race and got 7.5 hours of sleep. I also was able to get about 8 hours of sleep after the race.
My goal was to average 7 hours of sleep and having getting only 6 hours of sleep or less while in Texas, I actually was able to still get my 7 hour goal, which is crazy! I caught up on sleep last night and feel well rested to go to work. I also napped like crazy in Texas-averaging naps of 2-3 hours every day I was there.
As I just got back from Texas, had a change in time zone and am taking a red eye on Weds night to go to WDW for Wine and Dine, sleep is clutch Sunday-Tuesday night. I am being ambitious and shooting for 8 hours, meaning I have to get into bed around 10PM so I can get up around 6:30. I know the sun will be coming up at 6:15 so I may get up early. I will only sleep about 4 hours on the flight to Orlando and with coffee, I can get through the night (like in May when I was up from 4am-2am without more than an hour nap on the plane!)
MON: Rest Day as I was traveling
TUES: 3 miles at 10:51-still tired and getting a cold
THURS: 2 miles at 10:33- I was having bad cramps so I had to cut my run short
FRI: Rest Day
SAT: Rest Day
SUN: LA Rock n Roll at 2:13:43!
MILES: 18.2 miles
MON: Rest Day after LA Rock n Roll
TUES: 2.2 miles. Legs were insanely sore but I wanted to get up to loosen them up
WEDS: Rest Day-legs still not feeling it. I did some stretching in the morning.
THURS: 3 miles testing out 2 min/45 sec interval which I may use at Avengers. We will see
FRI: Unplanned rest day because I pulled a muscle in my butt sleeping wrong. I hope it loosens up
SAT: Rest Day because it was gameday. Still hit my 5 mile walking goal though
SUN: Rest Day again! Ugh, I am trying to take it in stride as I will be doing 2 halves back to back. I did get in a core workout so it was not a complete loss
MILES: 5.2 miles-super low but my PR half took a lot out of my body and I want to be well-rested for WDW and Wine and Dine
TUES: 5k easy pace using 2:40/30 (my interval for wine and dine)
WEDS: Piyo before heading to work
THURS: Rest Day/walking around WDW
FRI: Rest Day/walking around WDW
SAT: Rest Day before Wine and Dine half marathon
SUN: Rest Day/walking around WDW
LAST LAST WEEK:
- Race Day!
- Finally meeting my boyfriend's sister
- Texas was great-so many traditions, great football and my boyfriend loved it.
- Texans don’t play-Halloween was all out and I LOVED IT! People were dressed up in the grocery store, outside, etc. it was great!
- I thought flying would put me behind on schoolwork-not at all! I am ahead of the curve and got so much good work done. Yay for being ahead!
- I ate my favorite Texas foods so my stomach may be hurting from all of the junk I had (soda, popcorn and dippin dots alone at the football game)
- Gotta sleep and finish packing for WDW. I am having massive WDW withdrawals (it has been over 5 months) and cannot wait for Food and Wine Festival. Wine and Dine race weekend is literally my form of heaven (rundisney + coast to coast medal+ food+ WINE+ start of Christmas) so I’m worried I am going to be TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP.
- On packing, I am 75% packed and my suitcase is already in my office but I have a few other things to carry to work on Tuesday. My carry on bag is still packed from Texas so it will be ready to go!