I did well this week. I was able to go pretty low carb but ramp it back up. For the 20 miler I had over the weekend. I definitely had unexpected gluten on Friday andSunday and had an upset stomach but I feel better now!
This week we have a ton of leftovers that we need to finish before Vegas this weekend and going back to Texas in a week so I should be eating healthy all week. Even with Vegas, i plan on not eating too unhealthy but I will of course be drinking. I decided to stick with champagne and beer this weekend and see how that goes!
I averaged about 7:30 this week but after a long weekend, my body needs more rest so I plan on sleeping more during the week and also as prep for Vegas!
Monday: 8 min abs
Tuesday: 5k with cadence and form drills-1.7 miles
Wednesday: Piyo upper body
Thursday: run with acceleration and cadence drills-2.5 miles
Saturday: 20 mile run split-6 miles,30 min break, 14 miles-this was a strong 20 miler for me
Sunday: Disneyland day! (19,000 steps)
Tuesday: 3 mile run with 1 mile tempo
Wednesday: running strength ab workout
Thursday: 3 mile run with cadence and form drills
Friday: Piyo lower body + 8 min Cize ab
Saturday: cardio-either gym or a run in Vegas
Sunday: rest day as a drive home from Vegas
- Classes are all done and I got As in both of my classes:yay Deans List!
- I just need to do a bit more dissertation research this week and then I can officially be on break! Yay no school work until Jan. And I already ordered my textbooks for next semester too!
- I hit up Disneyland for the final time before Christmas and the crowds were a bit intense but we still had fun. And it happened to be Dick Ban Dykes bday-happy 90th bday!
- And I went to an amazing Christmas party with my cohort members (we call each other the co-hearts haha) and even though we weren't all there, we took an adorable pic!
- This week is FORCE AWAKENS and I made the decision to dress up for work as Han Solo haha. And then the next day we're going to Vegas to celebrate my boyfriends brother 30th bday! And then I fly home on Monday afternoon!! A week until I'm home in Texas! :)
How was your week?