I have had more treats then I would have liked and feel bloated and blah. I am cooking more food but with all of the holiday celebrations, that is getting tough. I have been making good decisions at potluck and have been avoiding gluten but I still have been eating a lot. Hopefully, this week I can get on a track a bit better.
We have an office potluck on Monday and I am bringing salad. Hopefully there will be some good grub as we celebrate the Holidays.
I have my lunches for work all packed for the week and I will be making more crockpot food this week for dinner for the week.
I was great with this all week. I have felt sluggish so I have been going to bed around 1030 and getting up at 630, averaging close to 8 hours a night. if I can keep this up over Winter Break, I will be in great shape sleep wise for Dopey.
Stick with the sleep and add in naps for the recovery of my final Dopey simulation week! I will be very busy after work this week trying to pack and get ready to go home in a bit over a week.
- MON: PiYo Core
- TUES: 3 miles
- WEDS: Rest Day but started back with Core work
- THURS: rest day because of the rain! My commute took forever
- FRI: 3 miles after work
- SAT: Rest Day
- SUN: 6.2 miles around the neighborhood at 1:05 (I had a problem getting started as I hit every light!)
- MON: PiYo
- TUES: Rest Day with heavy yoga and stretching
- WEDS: 3 miles
- THURS: 5 miles
- FRI: 12 miles
- SAT: 26 miles at the Rose Bowl
- SUN: Rest Day!!
- I got a new phone-yay! Well it will be here tomorrow.
- celebrating christmas with friends was great (as always). 2 parties in one weekend!
- finished Christmas shopping! I think...
- Got in some nice relaxing time after work
- Disneyland for christmas and saw fireworks. Still need to see jungle cruise and small world
- Saw big hero 6 and IM OBSESSED!!
- finally went shopping and got 2 new pairs of shoes and socks. Expect a review soon!
- Packing to go home and prepping my house to be away for 3 weeks
- Packing for Dopey
- Dopey stimulation!!!
- 1 final Disneyland christmas trip to see the Frozen offerings :)
- 2 christmas parties on Sunday-one for classmates and one with my boyfriends family
How was your week?