I got back on track with healthy eating, for the most part. I was able to have Thanksgiving leftovers at work and made some creamy chicken and peas and bought some clearance steak and made some healthy meals. Yay for finally having a full week where I can not worrying about low carb.
We have an office potluck on Monday and I am bringing salad. Hopefully there will be some good grub as we celebrate the Holidays.
I have my lunches for work all packed for the week and I will be making more crockpot food this week for dinner for the week.
PAST WEEK: Sleep is much better. I was home from work on Tuesday because I was exhausted and starting to get a cold. I slept blah on Weds because I was up too late but made up for it with good sleep the rest of the week.
Stick with the sleep. Since I don't have class on Weds anymore, I do not need to get up super early to drive to work and get home late. I can get back on the schedule of getting in bed at 10 and waking up at 6:30.
MON: Rest Day
TUES: Rest Day because I was sick!
WEDS: Rest Day
THURS: 3 miles at 11:56 pace (my shins were hurting for some reason)
SAT: Santa Monica Christmas 10k at 58:08 (new PR-recap coming Weds)
SUN: Active Recovery at Disneyland! walked about 10 miles
TUES: 3 miles
THURS: 3 miles
SAT: Rest Day
SUN: 8 miles at the Rose Bowl then Disneyland again
- School is over and papers are turned in!
- celebrated with my classmates and planned a Christmas party too!
- Christmas 10k was great!
- Got up early to do our Dining Reservations for our WDW trip in June!
- Disneyland for christmas! finally! but still more to see and do-Small World, Jingle Cruise, fireworks
- Rest and recovery before my other Dopey simulation
- Friends Christmas is coming on Friday!
- So much free time now-going to start packing for Christmas and looking forward to relaxing and getting some things done around the house
How was your week?