I had a great food week capped off by a fun dinner of Australian lamb chops and tomato and cucumber salad (all Disney inspired recipes). I have some great recipes for this week including pot roast and corned beef and more!
I'm loving finding a passion for cooking again and am also looking forward to carb loading for my half marathon on Saturday!
I averaged about 7.5 hours a night and got more deep sleep but woke up tired through the weekend. Not sure what's going on but I'm going to try and sleep 8 hours a night as its spring break and work should be pretty easy.
- Monday: Yoga recovery
- Tuesday: 3 miles +weights
- Wednesday: Cize abs
- Thursday: 4x800 (4:44/4:19/4:17/4:00) + weights
- Friday: Cize abs + Piyo upper body
- Saturday: 5 miles-2 miles at half marathon tempo (10:14/10:05)
- Sunday: rest day/Disneyland
- Monday: Running Strength-Core
- Tuesday: 3 miles + weights
- Wednesday: Cize abs + Piyo
- Thursday: 3 mile run +weights
- Friday: rest day
- Saturday: Pacific Half Marathon (sign ups are online through tomorrow here!-5k, 10k and half still available! Agoura Hills,CA)
- Sunday: Yoga recovery/Disneyland
- This week has been great. I spent yesterday celebrating Mallorys bday at Disneyland with an amazing afternoon tea at the Disneyland hotel(expect a review soon!). We also experienced our last Mad T party and it was as awesome as ever
- It's Spring Break: meaning no student meetings but also I don't have class! I definitely have things to keep me busy but it will be nice to work done uninterrupted.
- I'm also going to get a ton of stuff done on my dissertation- things are going well !
- I'm excited about my half marathon this weekend. I'm getting stronger and can see improvements in my running and want to see what I can really do. I will write about my goals later this week.
How was your week?