Eating was great! I saved food and made enough food to have during the week and a bit for when I came back and it worked. I was able to throw food in the crockpot today and it'll last me until I go to Tempe this weekend!
NYC had great food but I definitely had more gluten than I needed to have! I couldn't pass up tasting wedding cake and Italian food. No regrets even with the bloating and uneasy stomach.
I averaged about 7 and half hours of sleep but that doesn't include my naps. I couldn't sleep on the red eye and only got 2.5 hours of sleep but was able to see a gorgeous sunrise and also sleep before my long run. I slept a lot the rest of the days I was in NYC which was great. My goal is to get 8 hours of sleep before heading to Tempe and try and sleep there as well.
- Monday: Biggest loser boot camp
- Tuesday: 3 miles
- Wednesday: Unexpected rest day
- Thursday: speed work:4x800 (4:33,4:15,4:33,4:03)
- Friday: 17+ miles (I ran about 13 of those)
- Saturday: walking around the city
- Sunday: recovery day around NYC
- Monday: Walking around NYC (over 13,000 steps)
- Tuesday: Rest day
- Thursday: 3 miles
- Friday: biggest loser weights
- Saturday: 5 miles with 3 at race pace
- Sunday: weights in the hotel and short cardio
Starting my summer class went well but being in class for 4 hours is rough. We are moving fast and luckily I worked hard to finish all of my reading before class started-one less thing to worry about. Assignments will go quick so I'm going to Try to set aside time this weekend to help with that.
NYC was incredible and seeing my first friend at college ever get married to the man he loves so much, warms my heart. And hearing them complain about their rings is also hilarious as they have never worn jewelry haha.
This week is just getting through until the three day weekend! I will be Tempe all weekend as the USC baseball team is playing at ASU.
How was your week?