Well eating was going well until this crazy heat wave! I bought so much good food-bacon, burgers, meatloaf, corn on the cob but when it was over 100 all weekend,I couldn't! It would have made the apartment too hot. So we had to eat out a lot which sucked but at least I had good food!
We're supposed to have a heat wave for a few more days so I will have to eat leftovers and things I can cook in the microwave. Hopefully it'll cool down soon so I can cook the food I bought.
Sleep was going well but with the heat wave, even with my A/C on, I was tossing and turning all night. I am hoping to get back on track this week.
- Monday: weights
- Tuesday: 2.1 miles + weights
- Wednesday: resistance band training
- Thursday: unexpected rest day because of a Dr appt
- Friday: 2.2 miles
- Saturday: rest day
- Sunday: 3 miles total with a magic mile (8:24). Weather definitely got the best of me as it was 72 at 6am. I got dizzy and lightheaded so I cut it short.
- Monday: 8 min abs and weights
- Tuesday: 3 miles with water
- Wednesday: running strength weights
- Thursday: 10 miles
- Friday: yoga-ab workout
- Saturday: rest day but maybe a run
- Sunday: 6x800s after wine tasting
Wow-the biggest thing that happened was this insane heat wave. It was over 100 on Saturday and 104 on Sunday and supposed to 109 in Pasadena. Thank goodness for central air at my apartment!
This week has been so amazing for me. On Saturday, I got to go to a surprise baby shower for the wife of one of my friends from graduate school. We got to have a reunion and my heart was just so full.
On Sunday, we braved the heat to go to Harry Potter for the last time before we are blacked out for the summer. We had one from each Hogwarts house and got so many comments haha. The heat was a lot (I got home and passed out hard) but the park was so uncrowded. And also they finally have fire whisky back.
This week is the last class for class one before starting class two. I also have my final rough draft due for my dissertation. I've been working on it so hopefully it makes sense!
How was your week?