I did fine this week. I bought a lot of food to stock up on so I should be good for the next few weeks. Since I am moving on Saturday, the goal is to eat as much of my food as I can. I want to try and save as much as possible by not eating out.
I wish I could have gotten close to 8 hours but that did not happen! I went out late 2x this week which didn't help and it was hot and I have been packing.
This week I have to sleep on the couch(I got rid of my bed yesterday) so hopefully I can sleep better with a fan and A/C on!
Monday: Piyo Upper Body
Tuesday: rest day-my legs were so sore and heavy
Wednesday: 2 mile run
Thursday: 3 mile run
Friday: rest day because I was at a mindfulness conference-we did yoga though!
Saturday: 11 mile run
Sunday: rest day/packing day
This week: my workouts will be brief all week but I still want to make sure I get them all in. With packing and moving, I will definitely be active but I want to make sure I can have a successful move without being tired or sore
Monday: 20 min weight routine
Tuesday: 3 mile run and TINK sign up!
Thursday: 3 mile run
Friday: rest day because its final packing day!
Saturday: rest day because it's moving day!
Sunday: 4 mile run and more unpacking
This week was busy but a good one.
- I turned in my big presentation for my class so I feel much less stressed. Only two more weeks and then a bit of a break.
- My conferences were both great-one of leadership and one on mindfulness
- Moving has been the center of everything. I updated a lot of stuff but I need to Make a list of places to update my address.
- I got boxes and started packing and it's not near as bad as I thought it would be. My goal for the rest of the week is to slowly back everything else and come up with a plan of attack. By dividing it up, I hope that it makes it more manageable.
- Yesterday was my boyfriend's bday! We celebrated by packing and also going out for a nice dinner.
- The special Olympics are happening at USC this week and even though it's a great event (I can't wait to go walk around today and see everything) they have been a bit MIA to staff on how it will effect operations (example-not letting us know there is a stage outside of our office that will have live music and groups from 9am-9pm every day) but today has not been too crowded. A bit noisy but okay. the atmosphere is terrific though!
How was your week?