I'm back on the healthy eating train-proteins, healthy fats, fruits and veggies and bought a ton of groceries so we ate in almost every meal which has been great. A ton of fruit was on sale so we've been snacking on front.
This week I want to try not to eat out at all! We gotta get through all of this food we bought!
I'm finally recovered sleep wise from my traveling and the heat has finally calmed down so I'm sleeping much better! I've been averaging 7.5 a night which is good but I can do better!
My goal is to get to bed around 10 every night but it doesn't always work out that way.
Last week! I got in most of my workouts minus the unexpected rest day on Sunday
Monday: rest day
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: weight training
Thursday: 2.2 miles
Friday: rest day
Saturday: Rosemead 5k (28:25) and walking around Disneyland
Sunday: 30 min walk
Monday: 20 min ballet (it had core work and a bit of Pilates)
Tuesday: 3 mile run for the BOG Podcast double 5k
Wednesday: Piyo Upper Body
Thursday: 3 mile run for the BOG podcast double 5k
Saturday: 2 mile run
Sunday: 9 mile run
- Started my second class and I love it but it goes until 10:15!! 5 more weeks and I need to try and get ahead on my schoolwork this week.
- Running has been better and I think it's because of the increase core work and finally the heat calming down a bit
- The Rosemead 5k went well! It was about 70 and 75% humidity when we started and I was sweating. I will write more about it but I was 17 seconds off my PR and that was mainly my fault because I messed up :/
- Disneyland for the 4th was incredible and look for a post on it later today!
- I enjoyed my 3-day weekend but spent most of Friday tired/hungover from partying way too hard for my friends bday the day before.
- I got to watch Independence Day and got a lot of work done as well!
- I stated watching Seinfeld from the beginning and I am OBSESSED! I watched reruns when I was younger and it really is such a unique show. Also, the references are dated so it's hilarious (renting movies, answering machines, etc).
- I watched the U.S. womens World Cup team kick some major butt on Japan! Carli Lloyd was SO HARDCORE! no fear and just going for it. Amazing!
This week I have to get a lot of schoolwork done as well as seeing Jurassic World! I can't believe I am lagging on this so bad!
How was your week? What did you do to celebrate the 4th?