LAST WEEK: I was pretty good with my eating this week. I had a few more sweets than I would have liked but that’s okay. I ate some really great food and am happy with my choices. Also, my mini carb loading adventure was a success (smoothie, sweet potato fries, pasta, etc) and I definitely think it helped fuel me for my race yesterday!
Hopefully it will be okay. I plan on making tacos on Thursday for the Premiere of Grey's, Scandal and How to get away with murder. Other than that, I am trying to get back on track. I feel very bloated and blah. Hopefully by the end of the week I will feel better.
My other goal is to not grocery shop as much for the next few weeks. I am making a dent in the food in my freezer but not much. I want to try and get as many meals as possible from food I already have.
LAST WEEK: After a few days of 105, I was very worried about my sleep but I ended up averaging about 7 hours a night. Not back to my full 8 but much better than I have been. I had a semi-relaxing evening on Saturday, my first one in a long time, and I think it helped me wind down before going to bed early for my race.
THIS WEEK: I want to try and get as close to 8 hours of sleep as I can. The weather finally cooling down should help a lot. I also need to work on figuring out a plan for what to do after class. I get home by 10:30 but I always want to relax a bit and that usually has me getting into bed around 1130/12 which is way too late for me. I am going to try and see what I can do after class, maybe watch a tv show while stretching, so I am productive but not overly stimulated. I also need to find some quick snacks-fruit maybe?
MON: Piyo Core
TUES: 5k in about 32 minutes-including my fastest mile at 9:26!
WEDS: Piyo Drench. Very long and very hard-I will not be doing that one very often as I was insanely sore for days
THURS: rest day because of my stupid iphone ugh
FRI: 5k in 33 minutes (I went slower to test out 3 min run/30 sec walk intervals)
SAT: Rest Day before the race-lots of stretching and foam rolling
SUN: Dodger 5k in 29:50!!!!
MON: Rest Day!
TUES: 5k easy pace for recovery
FRI: 4-5 miles
SAT: 10-12 miles before USC vs OSU football game
SUN: Rest Day!
- I finally got an office at my new job! I can’t wait to decorate it and buy furniture (I will of course post things along the way!) The Katy Perry concert was epic-seriously the most fun I have had in a long time. It is always good to have a Girls Night!
- I turned in my first graded assignment for school
- Also go in another Disneyland day and finally got my sister’s birthday presents! She turned 7 on Saturday!
- Drake/Lil Wayne concert today!! I am excited for the concert but not for the logistics of getting to and from the venue but we will have fun nonetheless
- USC football! I finally get to work a home game this season and also see a lot of friends-should be a blast (even though night games can be rough)
- Sunday, Sept 28th I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED! And I plan on keeping it that way-even though I may head over to Ikea in the early morning for food and looking at furniture before I commit to buy. A day to get ahead on work and also just sit and chill. I can’t remember the last time I had one-maybe July?
So for you, how was your week?