LAST WEEK: Pretty good. I had an amazing dinner but ate way too much gluten (my fault completely). I feel very blah for a few days but felt bloated but surprisingly did not look it. I was pretty good until we got to Vegas. That's where I ate also more gluten and drank a lot and I look so bloated I look pregnant. I have to get back on track for the week!
- Meal 1: Chinese chicken with squash noodles and edamame
- Meal 2: Macaroni and Cheese
- Meal 3: leftover macaroni, lemonade chicken with a spicy cranberry sauce (recipe coming this week!)
- I have to get back on the healthy eating train. Vegas I went a bit off the rails and definitely am paying for it today.
MEALS TO COOK:
- I am going to get some freezer meals out of the way. Not sure yet but I will get creative!
LAST WEEK: My sleep was okay this week was better until Vegas. See those 5-6 hours of sleep? Yup, Vegas. I did recover well last night. My body is tired but I'm not sleepy, if that makes sense.
Hoping to keep my sleep schedule around 8 hours a night. It hasn't been as hot as night so hopefully that will continue.
- Monday: rest day. My body is not having it for some reason. I did get in my core workout though
- Tuesday: 5k easy pace (34:39). I kept having to stop from the humidity-blah
- Wednesday: 30 min yoga/stretching and core
- Thursday: 5k without stopping! 32:55 which is close to my PR. Glad I did it but it made me SO hungry!
- Friday: 11 miles at a good pace. 2 hours total for 10:54ish pace.
- Saturday: rest day (but we can count dancing in Vegas!)
- Sunday: rest day for return back from Vegas and and 3 mile run (such a bad run but I did :30 sec/:40 sec and got through) when I returned home.
- Core workout is going great! loving it and it actually is getting slighter easier and I am definitely seeing results. Im not sure why but my body has been so tight lately. I am going to continue to spend a lot of time stretching and try to get loose.
- Monday: rest day and core
- Tuesday: 5k easy pace and core
- Wednesday: yoga and core
- Thursday: 5k-speed workout
- Friday: 15 min weights and core
- Saturday: rest day as it's orientation and Ralph's bday!
- Sunday: 6 pace miles
- Monday: rest day and core
I got a lot of good things in! A large majority related to Disney!
- Monday-I left work and got to cook! the finale of 24 was AMAZING! oh and I registered for the Frozen Princess 5k!
- Tuesday I went to dinner with friends and said goodbye to a dear friend before she leaves for Japan
- Wednesday I made it home to make macaroni n cheese (me and carb loading are best friends!)
- Thursday-got an early run with Ralph
- Friday-Sunday VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS! Amazing bday meal at Sinatra, out to surrender with great DJing by Jermaine Dupri, XS with DJ Zedd where I saw in the pool in my party dress! So much good time, so much fun!! I cannot recommend the Encore enough. Love staying there!
- Seeing some friends from grad school for dinner on Thursday
- Saturday I have my doctoral orientation! woo-hoo not looking forward to the 8am start time but ecstatic to start this new chapter in my life
- Saturday is my love's 26th birthday! :)
How was your week?