LAST WEEK: I did very well however I tried to carbloading with more sugar than usual (cookies, sweetened tea and coffee and a water ice) and it ended well I thought then my boyfriend said-WOW, you are really breaking out--thanks babe! I can indulge in sugary treats while carbloading but I need to still limit it.
- MEAL 1: eggs and bacon (fresh bacon!woo!)
- MEAL 2: fake chicken and squash noodles
- MEAL 3: pork and veggies in crock pot
- I bought coconut aminos and tamari since they are gluten free and I liked them both! the coconut aminos was awesome! can't wait to try them again this week.
- MEAL 1: meat and veggies in the crock pot
- MEAL 2: grilled cheese and tomato soup
CARBLOADING this week as I prep for my final training run before Dumbo. I'm trying to learn more and more about carbloading so I can fuel more naturally. Hopefully it'll work this time!
LAST WEEK: MUCH MUCH better. I'm finally not tired! I also took off 2 days of work from exhaustion so I will hopefully be much better.
THIS WEEK:Gotta stay as close to 8 hours as possible. I need to sleep so my body can be prepared to run 3 days in a row.
- Monday: Rest Day
- Tuesday: PiYo orientation
- Wednesday: PiYo lower body
- Thursday: 2 miles at 11:00 pace
- Friday: PiYo upper body
- Saturday: PiYo HIIT workout and working
- Sunday: 5.8 miles at ??? My stupid iPod reset about .7 miles from home. I have no idea what my pace was! Between 11-12 min miles which is great considering it was 90% humidity and sunny
- Monday: PiYo
- Tuesday: 5k easy pace
- Wednesday: Rest Day
- Thursday: 5k-easy pace
- Friday: 5.3 miles
- Saturday: 14 miles
- Sunday: PiYo
THIS WEEK: I took 2 much deserved days off work. I spent most of the first day sleeping and the second day working but from work at my own pace. It was so great. I also am learning how to balance work, school and personal life and it is a bit of a challenge. I am hoping to work out a schedule this week.
- Catching up on sleep
- Signed up for the Pixie Challenge and booked my hotel room for Tinkerbell Half Weekend!
- I started my Doctoral program!
- I went to the D23 Faniversary
- Had dinner at Tam O'Shanter- Walt's favorite restaurant
- tried Sprinkles Ice Cream new location in Burbank
- all my runs-very excited to start Tapering!!!
- finishing my Dumbo costumes and starting work on my others
- getting my new passholder magicband-I have a fun project coming!
- writing my first graduate school paper-woo-hoo!
How about you? How was your week?