LAST WEEK: I really focused on eating good food and feel so much better this week. I also increased my fat intake and I dropped a few bloated pounds really quick which is always great. I also was productive and cleaned out my pantry and threw away a lot of food (some whole grain rice went bad! like a13 months early-what in the world?!?!) so I feel much better.
THIS WEEK: I made lunch yesterday which I will get through for the week as well as make dinner tomorrow int he crockpot. I think it will help me stay on track and healthy for the week. I should not need to do much grocery shopping minus some fruit and veggies for next week. Also, I am going to try and drink more water this week. I think I am dehydrated and with the heat coming back, I need to be prepared!
LAST WEEK: The weather has helped so much this week. Getting to bed last Monday after 1am after the concert was not good but I finally feel caught up on sleep. Yesterday I slept in for the first time in probably 3-4 months.It was awesome to just relax in the morning. I also got into bed at 11:15 after class.
THIS WEEK: gotta keep the sleep up-it seems like my body likes the 7-7.5 hours of sleep so I will keep shooting for that. I am also going to try and get into bed by 1 on Wednesday after class. I just need to come up with a wind down routine when I get home.
MON: rest day
TUES: rest day because of the concert
WEDS: a bit of yoga-my legs were still tired
THURS: 2.5 miles
FRI: 2 .2 miles of speed wok (40 sec sprint/30 sec recovery)
SAT: 10 miles in 1:49:15 before working the game. I added 5 miles just working
SUN: total rest day
TOTAL MILEAGE: 14.7
I am fine with the rest-work has been crazy and I have been trying to level everything out with school. I am hoping to not have anymore of those weeks. My legs were very sore after 3 days of running but I think it is good training for everything I have going on.
TUES: 5k easy pace
FRI: 6 miles-race pace
SAT: rest day because I will be very active with working the football game
SUN: Rest Day because it is packed solid
- Lil Wayne/Drake was AMAZING!!! Logistically it was a nightmare but we had a great time. Fun fact: they were the first Hip Hop concert ever at the Bowl-so historic!
- I am finally level with school-I hate to have to be less social but it is so important for me to find the balance. If what I have planned for this week works, I will report on it!
- First home tailgate and I had a great time. One of my classmates ended up at a tailgate I was at so we are going to try and recruit more classmates.
- Working the game is so fun. Many people from the section I worked in remembered me
- I booked a trip to see my Dad in Houston and go to a Texas A&M tailgate over Halloween weekend! The boyfriend is coming too and we are both beyond excited. I can't wait to show him some real football traditions. and even better-my stepcousin works for the team the are playing so we are all going to meet up before! So fun!
- Yesterday was epic because I had nothing planned. I got all of the homework I needed to get done and feel much less stressed.
- All done with my furniture picking! I am ready to order-yay!
- I am ready to cook and eat some good food. I am oping to leave wok pretty early all week.
- I get to teach a class today! I love teaching and spreading the Assessment love.
- Wednesday is the 3 year anniversary of me meeting my boyfriend-time really does fly!
- Going out downtown on Friday for a friends bday, then tailgate Saturday, then Sunday I have to tutor and also present at a Penn panel for 500 PEOPLE. Wow! I really need to make sure I have all of my research down for that :)