I definitely did well on not eating out! I only ate out for breakfast yesterday ( which kept me full until dinner) and we went out for dessert a few times-2x to yogurt land and once to Rita's. I still have a ton of food to get through that I bought so I should have another week of eating in.
I am working from home this week but I decided to still divide up my food like I was going to work so I can portion everything out-we will see how it goes.
My Fitbit broke!! :( so my sleep has been a hot mess as I don't know exactly how long I am sleeping. I have been tired during the day and then had trouble falling asleep at night. Since I am working from home this week, my plan is try and stay on a regular sleep schedule but also try and take a short nap during the day if I need it.
Monday: 20 min ballet (it had core work and a bit of Pilates)
Tuesday: 3 mile run for the BOG Podcast double 5k
Wednesday: Weight routine
Thursday: 3 mile run for the BOG podcast double 5k
Friday: 2 mile run
Saturday: 9 mile run
Sunday: rest day with lots of stretching
-I rocked it! Stuck with my workouts and I can feel that I'm getting stronger!
Monday: resistance training with my new resistance band
Tuesday: 3 mile run
Wednesday: weight training
Thursday: 2.2 miles
Friday: rest day because I'm going to Disneyland for the 60th!
Saturday: Pasadena 80s run 10k (will write about goals later this week!)
Sunday: 30 min walk
-since I will be working from home, in addition to my morning workouts, I want to take one walk outside after lunch and one after dinner. I would love to fit in another one but we will see. It will definitely be warm but I can't be in my house all day!
- This second summer school class is Rough. I know the material but I have to study like crazy for these quizzes. 5-7 questions per quiz over 200 pages of reading. This weekend I spent all of it reading ahead (finished all of the reading for the semester!), doing my note write ups (my classmates and I divided up the reading for detailed notes), did research for my project due next week and am about 70% done. I will actually be writing a full post on that project as it is on when peak athletic performance happens and what can be done to stay healthy.
- I did my first long run in a while and have a whole post I will be writing on it as I tried new things and loved some of them and hated others.
- I've been going through Disney movies and have decided to watch as many as I can this week while I am home. I will definitely report back because it's so fun!
- I am excited to work from home. I think I will be very productive and have planned out everything I will be doing to keep me focused.
- Disneyland's 60th will be on Friday and I'm going down in the morning! I will most likely be leaving my house at 6 to get down there before traffic and hop in line. I know crazies will be camping out. I've never been on the actual anniversary before so I'm excited! We will be leaving in the afternoon because I think the park may hit capacity in the evening with people wanting to be there to celebrate.
How was your week?