LAST WEEK:I carbloaded to my hearts content and did not break out this time! I worked on adding in more sugar (in the form of powerade) and salt after runs. The amount I'm sweating is starting to effect my salt levels. I plan continuing this for Dumbo.
oh and I took Ralph to Rita's and now he is obsessed with me! We may be going back this week
- MEAL 1: meat and veggies in the crockpot-I added in potatoes as a carbload
- MEAL 2: grilled cheese and tomato soup-OMG I could eat it every day
- MEAL 3: homemade salsa-so good I ate the whole thing by myself! I used hatch chiles and really liked them.
- MEAL 4: eggs for the week
- MEAL 5: mac n cheese for carbloading
- MEAL 1: leftover veggies with sausage for dinner for the week
I am trying to stay on track with healthy eating, but it will be hard with my bday coming up soon-free food! Also, I will not have much to cook this week as I am in 3 days of training and lunch is provided!
LAST WEEK: I started off well but ended pretty bad. I was working on my first paper in graduate school and it took much longer to complete than I thought. Factor that in with long runs and it was not too great. I redeemed myself last night though.
THIS WEEK:Gotta stay as close to 8 hours as possible. I need to sleep so my body can be prepared for the craziness of school starting and Dumbo!
- Monday: PiYo Core
- Tuesday: 5k easy pace-11:45 pace
- Wednesday: Rest Day but helped move at work
- Thursday: unplanned rest day (however still helped move stuff in my office)
- Friday: 5k at 12:03 pace
- Saturday: 5.3 miles at 12:35 pace
- Sunday: 13 miles at 11:38 pace
- Monday: Rest Day
- Tuesday: 5k
- Wednesday: PiYo Sweat
- Thursday: 2.2 miles of speed work
- Friday: PiYo
- Saturday: 6 miles
- Sunday: Rest Day because it's my bday party!!!
THIS WEEK: INSANITY. Work was crazy and I stayed late every day (47 hours of work in 4 days!!). However, I think I have come up with a plan on how to balance everything. I will explain more soon :)
I was also able to finish my 2 presentations for my Conference in Denver right after Dumbo.
- getting in all my runs. It has seriously lessened my anxiety so much. I could run 26 miles tomorrow if I had to (it would have to be slow but that's okay!)
- cooking so much. I loved all of the food I made and also saved a ton of money
- RITA'S. Always a highlight and I finally tried their custard.
- Finishing my first paper in graduate school! and doing it early. I also worked on a new technique for papers which worked beautifully. I can't wait to try it out again
- WDW Passholder magicband and i PAINTED IT PURPLE! AND IT WORKED!
- a new laptop-obsessed with it! I also got a free printer-not sure what to do with it.
- A post is coming soon (I promise!) on an update to rundisney costumes.
- finishing up my first graduate school class
- training our new student workers at work
- Disneyland trip-I need see Magical fireworks and World of Color since I won't be able to see them during Dumbo
- MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Beyond excited to share it all with you!