LAST WEEK: so much food!
I carbloaded well for the race (make sure to check out the recap coming soon) and got in a lot of veggies, fruits, sugar(in the form of coffee) and felt strong during the race.
I didn’t cook at all-I had leftovers all week or ate out. I had too many leftovers, I had to freeze a lot of food but that’s good for when I get back.
I ate at:
Thurs-Einstein bagels, university club on campus, and dinner at Benihana, dessert at Rita’s
Fri: pizza studio lunch, kebobs at DCA, dessert at flo’s
Sat: starbucks for PSL, breakfast at Flo’s, lunch at Tangeroa Terrace, dinner at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
Sun: goofy’s kitchen
Traveling does mess up my eating but I packed some healthy snacks to help along the way.
I also let the conference know I was gluten free so I should have some good food options.
Eating out will be a bit more challenging, but I will do the best I can! I plan on trying to order at least a side salad at every place I eat out.
I plan on blogging about traveling and staying healthy this week so make sure to check back.
SO horrible. Most nights I got 6.5 hours of sleep or less. It was a lot to adjust to with a new job, starting school, my excitement over my birthday and Dumbo, and the early morning wakeups for Dumbo.
Hopefully better. I will be very busy but I am going to aim for 7-8 hours a sleep. I hope it gets better
MON: Rest Day!
TUES: 3 miles at 33:30 (10:59 pace)
THURS:3 miles at 33:50 (11:06 pace)
FRI: Rest Day-walking at work and around Expo and DCA
SAT: Disneyland 10k + walking around Expo, DCA, and DL
SUN: Disneyland Half + a bit of walking around DL
MON: Rest Day!
THIS WEEK: I love working out and traveling!
MON: Rest Day!
TUES: 3 miles
WEDS: PiYo then walking around Denver
SAT: 4 miles
SUN: Hiking in Denver
- I started class and it was everything I had hoped for. I am going to LOVE the next 3 days of my life.
- It was my birthday on Thursday and I wrote a whole post and it mysteriously disappeared!!
- Pretty much I had my bday party the Sunday before and we all disneybounded Frozen and went to see the Frozen singalong (which was CRAZY PACKED!!).
- I ate a ton of free bday food (rita’s water ice, Benihana, Einstein bagel, pumpkin spice lattes, pinkberry, etc)
- I officially started my new position. I will never forget that start date!
- It was a hard day as we also had a goodbye lunch for people that are leaving our office. I and everyone else will definitely miss them and it will be an adjustment when I get back to work. Things will be very different for sure.
- All the great food I ate (Benihana, Rita’s, FOUR Pumpkin spice lattes, flo’s, dill pickle popcorn, goofy’s kitchen, etc etc)
- Dumbo Double Dare was epic. I had the best time. I even got to meet some blogger friends!!
- Packing for Denver!
Denver all week. I love conferences and I am presenting FOUR TIMES. I will make sure to blog about it a bit since one of my sessions is about the 4 well rules!
I am also going to see my Little from my sorority who I haven’t seen in almost 2 years! She just graduated with her Ph.D. and moved to Denver. It will be so much fun to spend time with her
So for you, how was your week?