As announced at D23, Seasons of the Force to celebrate Star Wars is coming and has been announced for starting on Monday, November 16th! Here is the official post from the Disney Parks Blog but here is what to expect:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – This new area will offer opportunities to visit with favorite Star Wars characters, special exhibits, peeks at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens and much more.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – This popular attraction will feature a new scene inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Coming in December, a twist on the Jedi Training experience will introduce new characters and a new villain from the popular Disney XD series, Star Wars Rebels.
- Hyperspace Mountain – For a limited time, guests will join an X-wing starfighter battle in this reimagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction.
- Other limited-time experiences include:
- An opportunity to revisit favorite scenes from classic Star Wars films at Tomorrowland Theater.
- Special themed food and beverage, merchandise and entertainment.
HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN!??!?!!? YAYAYAYAYY!
As of right now, my cousin and I were planning on going to Disneyland on Nov 21st anyway as we have a fun run that evening in Irvine, which is close to DL. We are now planning on getting a hotel so we can shower after the race and head back to Disneyland to experience more of the fun!
Now onto more sad news, here is what will be officially closing and what will be temporarily closing on Jan 10th:
OFFICIAL: Big Thunder Ranch – including Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, Big Thunder Ranch Petting Farm and Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree
- The Disneyland Railroad, including all stations
- Attractions along the Rivers of America, including:
- Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Columbia
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes
Is anyone else excited for Seasons of the Force?